Save the date! We would like to invite you to attend our unmissable event for local business owners at 9.30 am on Thursday 7th November 2019.
Join us with our guest speaker from Croner Taxwise at this brief but invaluable event, which will enhance the way you run your business by giving you the knowledge and advice to resolve any employee challenge. This is CPD Certified Seminar and certificates will be available post event.
You will learn how to:
• Review contracts, handbooks, and other essential employment documents
• Deal with staff behavior, performance, attendance, and attitude
• Handle health & safety, risk assessments, fire safety policies and procedures
• Understand the five fair reasons for dismissal to help avoid tribunal claims
• Manage gender-balance, employment status, and pay
Mental health in the workplace
Find out how to manage work-related health problems like stress, depression, and anxiety in your business. Discover why leading UK businesses have appointed mental health first aiders at work. Get practical advice on protecting your worker’s mental health and learn how to reduce sick leave, boost morale and make productivity soar.
Zyla Accountants will also be discussing:
- Our mental well being at Zyla Accountants as entrepreneurs – how we keep motivated and productive
- Smart working – How we use technology to keep on top of work and also learn to switch off
- Pensions: practical advice on requirements under auto-enrolment for your workforce
Not only is this event free to attend, post-event everyone will receive a free documentation audit which you can use to help protect and grow your business. These audits have been developed to assist you in your preparation for the Good Work Plan being implemented by HM Government, which will affect every single employer in the UK.
DATE: Thursday 7th November 2019
9.30am | Welcome & refreshments
10 am | Seminar
12.45 pm | Finish with networking lunch
191 Wood Lane
This event is exclusively for business owners and directors, so places are in high demand. Please move fast to reserve yours today; book directly via our ‘Book My Place’ link above.
Alternatively, email [email protected] and quote 44805C.
Also, on the day you will receive an exclusive employers’ pack, which includes process guides and policies to help protect and grow your business.
We look forward to seeing you there!